HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weekly needs !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agression
Admin

PostSubject: Weekly needs !   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:42 am

THIS POST IS USELESS WITH THE NEW PATCH 2.1, THANKS TO EVERYONE, I'LL REWARD EVERYONE WHIT A LITTLE SOMETHING IN GAME Wink

Okay, here's a sad news, as the town diseapeared today, I had pmed a gm. Wasn't asking for the buildings, but for infos as I was rebuilding the town...

Sad news : They place the buildings themselve when a bug or an emmergency restart occurs, and Psychiatrist did it yesterday, he's a good gm, but a bad settler, the town did look CRAP after he did, not really a problem here, we can manage it.

The REAL sad news now : The gms won't gave any buildings after the weekly downtimes for server maintenance, that means we have to provide a full town every weeks ourselves, I can craft it, but I'm not able to farm everything we will need for that. So saddly, I'll have to ask you to help me (Dang, I hate that -_-), so we'll use the Barter clan for this purpose, the goal is to get everything we need mondays, so I'll do the buildings for the wenesday.

THIS WEEK WE HAD A NICE HELP FROM THE OLDER GAMERS PROVIDING US ALL THE BASIC BUILDINGS, THAT MEANS WE ARE OK FOR THIS WEEK 2.11.2011 to 9.11.2011 AND ALSO FOR THE NEXT ONE 9.11.2011 TO 16.11.2011

ANSWER THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE CRAFTING SOMETHING TO PREVENT WASTE MATERIALS IF SOMEONE IS ALREADY WORKING ON A SPECIFIC BUILDING ! I'LL KEEP THIS POST UPDATED EVERY WEEKS !

So to build one building of each kind, 5 bunkers, and 3 pumpjacks, 3 windmills, and 3 water towers...

5 Bunkers
Bank
Auction
Crafting Workshop
Merchant
Mission
Bar
3 Pumpjacks
3 Windmills
3 Water towers

Here are the recap of the base mats if you wish to contribute, and do not want to level construction.

IF YOU PREFER THIS WAY TO HELP MAIL THE MATS TO ME SO I CAN RECAP WHO SENT WHAT !

225 = [Salvaged Iron]
125 = [Weak Geological Chemical]
159 = [Questionable Water]
168 = [Salvaged wood]
33 = [Scrap Fasteners]
102 = [Weak Petroleum]
25 = [Medium Gunpowder]
125 = [Scrap Lead]

Last edited by Agression on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:04 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com
Agression
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly needs !   Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:21 am

Week 1 needs : Knife / Arah / Vergil / Max / Agression.
Week 2 needs : The Older Gamers / Arah / Vel / Agression.
Week 3 needs : Arah / Vel / Agression.

Last edited by Agression on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com

Weekly needs !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1